Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
Minty's Products raziSturms ProductsOnlyAnAngels ProductsShnickers Products.NeonDragoArt.com
Keywords

[ The D-Zone Affiliate Banner ][ Play ][ Pause ][ Reverse ][ Forward ] [ My Products ][ X ]
The D-ZoneMinty's Products raziSturms ProductsOnlyAnAngels ProductsShnickers Products.Aphox's ProductsUse your promo credits for great deals!NeonDragoArt.com

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of IMVU D│Zone on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of IMVU D│Zone on your social bookmarking website

You are not connected. Please login or register

Elder Scrolls IV

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Elder Scrolls IV on 3/16/2007, 10:08 am

Yea its a new rpg for the XBox360 but the stupid thing is so friggin addictive i stay up till the wee hours of the morning playing the damned thing! There is so much to do in this game I dont realy think the thing is ever going to end lol..
If you have played elder scrolls before then I have to tell you that this version is deffinitly a better improvement! the controls are better designed, the graphics has improved ten fold, and the audio in this game is increadible!
Another benifit to this game is that if you have XBox Live you can download additional dungeons to play (of course for a small cred fee) and they have been discussing MMORP capabilites with this game.. which i cant wait for!
So, anyway....
I give this game a definite 5 stars! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

View user profile http://imvud-zone.virtuaboard.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum