Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
Minty's Products raziSturms ProductsOnlyAnAngels ProductsShnickers Products.NeonDragoArt.com
Keywords

[ The D-Zone Affiliate Banner ][ Play ][ Pause ][ Reverse ][ Forward ] [ My Products ][ X ]
The D-ZoneMinty's Products raziSturms ProductsOnlyAnAngels ProductsShnickers Products.Aphox's ProductsUse your promo credits for great deals!NeonDragoArt.com

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of IMVU D│Zone on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of IMVU D│Zone on your social bookmarking website

You are not connected. Please login or register

What makes you a furry?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 What makes you a furry? on 6/27/2007, 12:01 am

So you like furries in IMVU but what realy makes YOU a furry? is it the skins? the urge to want to scratch someones eye's out? or just simply because you think the person in that furry avatar is hot as hell?
me? I go with the last choice... and of course I have wolf tendancies like sniffing the air and growing hair in strange places. Did i also mention I have realy sharp canines? yea in the past my g/f's would always complain that I bite too hard on the neck lol..

View user profile http://imvud-zone.virtuaboard.com

2 Re: What makes you a furry? on 7/16/2007, 2:10 pm

DarkRevelation

::Developer::
::Developer::
Furry? LOL. Do you sniff butts as well? Razz My alternate costume I do not use much is that of a werewolf. Other than that I have not delved too much into the furry world.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum