Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
Minty's Products raziSturms ProductsOnlyAnAngels ProductsShnickers Products.NeonDragoArt.com
Keywords

[ The D-Zone Affiliate Banner ][ Play ][ Pause ][ Reverse ][ Forward ] [ My Products ][ X ]
The D-ZoneMinty's Products raziSturms ProductsOnlyAnAngels ProductsShnickers Products.Aphox's ProductsUse your promo credits for great deals!NeonDragoArt.com

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of IMVU D│Zone on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of IMVU D│Zone on your social bookmarking website

You are not connected. Please login or register

Darkness within

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Darkness within on 6/27/2007, 12:19 am

I have always been one who seems to find himself connected in some strange way to the solitary life. A good example would be the role of an assassin or ninja, in a way the role of a hitman has always thrilled me which explains why most of my console games relate to simular characters...
Now of course if your reading this then you may feel that what im saying isn't exactly related to this area but (shrug) I try to relate to everyone I come across in one form or another. Of course my ex fiancee was an ex goth...lol

View user profile http://imvud-zone.virtuaboard.com

2 Re: Darkness within on 7/16/2007, 4:58 am

DarkRevelation

::Developer::
::Developer::
LOL. I love Tenchu. And yeah games such as that are rather dark and wicked.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum