Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
Minty's Products raziSturms ProductsOnlyAnAngels ProductsShnickers Products.NeonDragoArt.com
Keywords

[ The D-Zone Affiliate Banner ][ Play ][ Pause ][ Reverse ][ Forward ] [ My Products ][ X ]
The D-ZoneMinty's Products raziSturms ProductsOnlyAnAngels ProductsShnickers Products.Aphox's ProductsUse your promo credits for great deals!NeonDragoArt.com

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of IMVU D│Zone on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of IMVU D│Zone on your social bookmarking website

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alien Stun Canon

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Alien Stun Canon on 7/6/2007, 7:43 pm

snubs

one of the extras you can buy for my (Alien Pirate Cruiser)

2 Re: Alien Stun Canon on 7/6/2007, 7:45 pm

snubs

Alien Space Canon

3 Re: Alien Stun Canon on 7/6/2007, 11:59 pm

nice... at first I realy didn't know what it was until i got to the other pic but its nice because we get a closer shot of the room itself..now is any of it animated?

View user profile http://imvud-zone.virtuaboard.com

4 Re: Alien Stun Canon on 7/7/2007, 9:16 am

snubs

Just the red looking texture is animated doesn't really do anything . I'm trying to get Aphoxema Jee to make a rotating dish but I dont know how much she knows about animation. There all her meshes I'm just retexturing it . Hopefully one day ill be able to make my own stuff

5 Re: Alien Stun Canon on 7/7/2007, 1:46 pm

yea she knows about animations, I dont know if she has improved since the last time we talked but I know that she can do it. Oh, and you have to start somewhere lol...

View user profile http://imvud-zone.virtuaboard.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum