Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
Minty's Products raziSturms ProductsOnlyAnAngels ProductsShnickers Products.NeonDragoArt.com
Keywords

[ The D-Zone Affiliate Banner ][ Play ][ Pause ][ Reverse ][ Forward ] [ My Products ][ X ]
The D-ZoneMinty's Products raziSturms ProductsOnlyAnAngels ProductsShnickers Products.Aphox's ProductsUse your promo credits for great deals!NeonDragoArt.com

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of IMVU D│Zone on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of IMVU D│Zone on your social bookmarking website

You are not connected. Please login or register

hey

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 hey on 7/14/2007, 2:34 am

evershadeana

::Stuck in the Zone::
Actually most consider me a goth but i am not. Big difference between vampyre and goth. Goth is a life style and so can vampire be a life style. But I am an energy and pranic vamp and it is a spiritual way of life, rather than a style. I do wear allot of dark colors and black, but that is because that is me. I look the ebst in black but i have no problem with wearing bright colors. I don't listen to allot of gothic music. I can't stand the scream and death metal stuff like Cradle of Filth and ToN, HIM, and 69 eyes and all those... I listen to just about every kind of music except for heavy rap, gospel and country and the death metal...yurk.

If youw ant to know more about the spiritual side of vampyres check here:
http://freewebs.com/yaranightshade If you recoginize that name it is because it is the name I write for the Kindred tribune under.

I don't even think i have a natural clothing style...I am most comfortable in faded jeans or khaki pants, tennis shoes and a t shirt or a hoodie, I am very spiritual and i don't drink or do drugs. I don't smoke tree lol I don't cut and I've never tried to kill myself, I have been depressed of course but its hard to be in today's world without being depressed every now and again. I don't get why people want to waste their lives awayw ith drugs and booze and cutting and trying to hurt themselves to feel more out of life. No thank you.

Most would also try to call me pagan or a wiccan and I've studied those paths and mines kinda grown away from that and up. I believe in ascension and lightworking and yet I call myself a weaver. I walk a grey path and I have embraced the dark god/dess within me, I accept who I am and I embrace it.cheers

View user profile http://deadcoffinharlot.bravehost.com

2 Re: hey on 7/14/2007, 11:32 am

wow! that was intense!
It seems somewhat of misconception about some vampires and the goth's but atleast you explain it in a way that can be understood. Being one who believes in the spiritual side of life I have to say your very impressive Smile

View user profile http://imvud-zone.virtuaboard.com

3 Re: hey on 7/14/2007, 3:28 pm

evershadeana

Yes many think that vampires and goths and emos are actually all the same. Emos have feelings, goths pretend to not have feelings and vampires are goths that drink blood and like the graveyard, etc.. for some people it is all a life style. They pretend to be something not in order to rebel against society.

However there is a spiritual side to vampyres (note the y) and even goths, I haven't seen a spiritual side to emos..yet lol
Otherkin, Furries, are also in the mix having very spiritual sides, most kin I know identify with wicca or pagan, being at least in soul one of the goddesses' creatures, allthough there are kin who are not of the earth's realm originally and I am actually one of those...though by no means an alien lol my kin type from another realm reminds one of what we call elves today, but not santa's elves and not LOTR elves either or even Norse elves..

The closest we've got in comparison were Moon elves from AD&D cringe and then everyone thinks you are a rpger of some kind.. lol

4 Re: hey on 7/14/2007, 10:50 pm

my dear I know exactly what you mean in referance to not being from this realm. I know of your spirits kind and they derive from another 'realm' or as i concider another dimension. There are also those of the kin who too are from a simular location. Smile In my past spiritual dealings I have come across those like yourself and found that most of them realy are not what people expect them to be Smile and as you stated they have simular comparisons to elves yet slightly different. btw I have an elf that resides with me here in spirit Smile
I am also family with kin do to some how having several portions inbeded in my soul..dont ask cuz Im not realy sure myself lol
I too have noticed that otherkin in particular are found in the pagan world. Of course who would see an otherkin as a christian (not that it doesn't happen)

5 Re: hey on 7/15/2007, 11:34 pm

evershadeana

hehe Frightening..I've seen an known xtian otherkin and vampyres. I don't know how they do it....and they feel wrong or...all ishy ;-) hehe
to sound all conspiracy here i don't think they have the most honest of intentions. ^-^

Well Grim you should have said something! *L* I'd like to hear what you have to say regarding my kind, for i have never found anyone hardly outside of myself who knew of them, who wasn't one of my own kind...
so I would def like to talk to you about it.. ;-)

Add me back to IM or something if you have yim or msn you can use my yim: evershadeana77 and so can anyone else btw ;-D

6 Re: hey on 7/15/2007, 11:44 pm

Yea I can understand what you mean about the weird feeling about them... sometimes it happens especially when someone tries to convert you on a daily basisi lmao...

7 Re: hey on 7/16/2007, 2:37 am

evershadeana

Its not the converting. I know how to handle that. They just want to question me non stop it seems about my ways of life..and could i help themr emember stuff, and no, not when you have such a repressed mind frame. You can't follow a god that says you don't have knowledge that he's only privy too and if you do know knowledges he is privy to then you're not a true christian etc.. you pick one either know your own knowledges or stay a sheep. I would much rather be a wolf ;-D

Sorry i vanished on yahoo. I just really don't feel like talking about gates and gate keepers. Mainly because I am one, and we're not allowed to put forth our info. Its a oath thing. sorry ;-/

I also talk occult on a 24 hour basis and I just get tired of it after a bit. Now i am gonna go hang out with my man a bit. talk to you later.

8 Re: hey on 7/16/2007, 2:00 pm

DarkRevelation

::Developer::
Interesting. Though I would not consider being a vampire being a life style or even a style for that matter. It is more of a path that you follow rather than what you are into. I have heard of such things as psychic vampires and energy vampires. Not a well liked bunch amongst the Pagans I hung out with online. I do not mind though. I respect every one I come across lest the prove themselves unworthy of my respect.

I often wonder if I myself though, am I a energy vampire? I tend to be drawn by more energetic type females(Don't know how I ended up getting married to quite the opposite) and some reason I feel more energetic around them. I had one girlfriend when I was youger I think I accidentally may have completely sapped her energy.

View user profile

9 Re: hey on 7/16/2007, 8:44 pm

evershadeana

Some feed on auras of other people. I have learn to direct mine elsewhere, elements such as candle flames, thunderstorms..coffee lol
Though caffiiene is fake energy, it can provide an energy rush though one not thats sure not to last. It is a very synthetic one, but i am a caffiene addict..ah well lol

I tend to feed through my hands, although i take blood (but only from muh man) and I don't need very much. I have actually tried to
take more than what my spirit said it required and I felt revulsion, so i stopped.
and I only need it every 3-4 months. It is about that time again, which is noticeable to me because I'll design everything black and red.
hehe there are also some other signs, but i won't talk about them.

Btw Grim here is my banner code you requested...

Also i thought iw ould post it here. I have a forum and a guild again for the darker developer. It may not be very popular but if it becomes so it does so.

You can find it here: http://bloodtearsimvuguild.forummotion.com ;-)

10 Re: hey on 7/16/2007, 10:37 pm

well I can relate to marrying the polar opposite lol and have dated what I suspected to be an emotion vampire but you know what all the same I too am open minded enough to want to learn about everything.
I too can attest to pagans fearing vampires lol but you know I have come across a few who were realy cool and never thought them any different than myself.
thanks for the banner and Ill even link you up in the portal!

11 Re: hey on 7/16/2007, 10:53 pm

evershadeana

I once married the polar op to that demanded i stop the insanity. Ugh I told me to go to the netherworld in so many terms hehe and we divorced later on. My fault though for marrying a guy and not wiating. I went thru my awakening really around 18 and 19 so it didn't bode well while being married.
I wish i never married that puny putz lol

12 Re: hey on 7/17/2007, 1:46 am

DarkRevelation

LOL. I married my wife because I thought she was strong and independant. Now it is like she wants to rely on me for everyting. I have been feeling drained alot since I got married. I have gotten to the point where I do not want to do anything and that is just unlike me. I think maybe she is possibly vamping off of me unkowingly. She is Catholic but does not go to church. She knows I am into alternate religeons but she does not know the darker side of me lol. Hell I am not even sure I know the depth of my own darkness. I just call mysely a Pagan and leave it at that. I have been told that I would make a good witch because my mannerisms are so close to the witche's reede wich is pretty cool. I have also been told that I am an empath. Guess that explains my hypersensitivitiy to others lol.

View user profile

13 Re: hey on 7/17/2007, 2:01 am

evershadeana

Yes if the marriage has grown negative then she could be leeching off your energy. That is psi vampyrism - not a true vampyrism, just a learned behaviour for what one subjects themselves too. I would cleanse the house regularly it will help with the negative vibes.

I was once wiccan and then pagan, but I have grown from those earth based paths. I go by weaver now and we don't follow the wiccans rede as it was written in 1950, which so many fail to realize. I have my own morals. I do believe in karma, and 9fold law.

Hit your house was some sage, it should clean out any negative vibes ;-D

14 Re: hey on 7/17/2007, 2:28 am

DarkRevelation

Oh yes indeed. I even have sage seasoning for food :P

I have always been too kind and compassionate. I should have never married but I am chained by my own compassion, a curse passed down from my dad and possibly his dad as well. Very caring and compassionate gentlemen as I am as well. I think often about leaving but worrying about her wellbeing and her feelings weighs on my shoulders heavily. I was the first and only she fell in love with in a long line of others before me. She was a biit of a feminist, her favorite quote "All men are dogs" so I can't help but feel a little guilty and probably a little prideful as well since by being in this relationship I am proving otherwise, that all men are not dogs. She never smiles and it is quite hard to tell her emotions she is so stoic to the point you would think something was bothering her. And my stepson OMG she just lets him walk all over her. He is 18 now and I belive still living with his dad which was much too late in coming in my opinion. But ever since I have been with her seems everything is just laid on me, care of her son and of my kids. It annoys me to the point where I just do not even care anymore. And not only that she just never notices anything emotionally or physically. I feel lost I just do not know what to do.

View user profile

15 Re: hey on 7/17/2007, 10:13 am

well my friends I too am married (for thesecond time) and have felt the way you do Dark. It would come in spirts in the form of depression. However, I did marry 'Freya' so its not all that bad at times. But non the less that does not help you..
btw I had my Awakening around 2002 after I became suicidal (was going to hang myself by the ceiling fan, and yes I know it would not have held) and then one night I had a dream and woke feeling completely different. It was rather odd but am happy it happened.
I am pagan (Asautru <sp>/ Odinist lol) and have even learned some forms of magick from my spirit family. I also am psychic in a broad range of area's.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum