Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
Minty's Products raziSturms ProductsOnlyAnAngels ProductsShnickers Products.NeonDragoArt.com
Keywords

[ The D-Zone Affiliate Banner ][ Play ][ Pause ][ Reverse ][ Forward ] [ My Products ][ X ]
The D-ZoneMinty's Products raziSturms ProductsOnlyAnAngels ProductsShnickers Products.Aphox's ProductsUse your promo credits for great deals!NeonDragoArt.com

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of IMVU D│Zone on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of IMVU D│Zone on your social bookmarking website

You are not connected. Please login or register

Question

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Question on 7/24/2007, 4:20 am

DarkRevelation

::Developer::
Well hope I posted this in the correct place. What is the allowed size for signatures in this forum? I seem to have problemms getting my siggy to show :cry:

The siggy in question:

View user profile

2 Re: Question on 7/24/2007, 10:10 am

ill have to look into it because to my knowledge there isn't a limitation on the sig.

alright I even looked at mine and there doesn't seem to be any limits. not sure why it wouldn't load it, try using it again and if it still gives you problems let me know.

View user profile http://imvud-zone.virtuaboard.com

3 Re: Question on 7/24/2007, 3:10 pm

DarkRevelation

Well I set it up in my siggy thing and it is non there but I do not see it on the main board under any of my posts. Perhaps it should be in BB code? This darn board is not very user friendly. -_-

View user profile

4 Re: Question on 7/24/2007, 8:43 pm

yea tell me about it.. stupid thing just doesn't like html code..

5 Re: Question on 7/24/2007, 9:06 pm

snubs

I just took my banner code of my home page and stuck it in. It worked .

6 Re: Question on 7/25/2007, 2:34 am

DarkRevelation

snubs wrote:I just took my banner code of my home page and stuck it in. It worked .
Well the sig section does not specify a size limit. Most forums have a way to control the size of a siggy or avatar in the administrators CP.

View user profile

7 Re: Question on 7/31/2007, 10:17 pm

control?! who needs control in this place?! lmao thats why we are here arent we?! cuz we're sort of crazy like that??? lol
I am a nomad rogue we do not conform to rules! wahahahaha! er yea....

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum